International ecommerce brings additional considerations for an online business. Not only do language barriers need to be thought through, so too does the preferred payment mechanism of each country, the local taxes that may be applicable, legislation and changes to the law in each country, fraudulent activity, trade embargo’s and government guidelines.
As complex as these areas are, Quarter4 provides solutions for a truly global ecommerce platform catering for the needs and demands of each region. We work with companies covering multiple countries, helping them develop their business as a whole, but applying the local nuances and activities specific to each individual country at a local level.
Interestingly customer behaviour changes from country to country, as do the propensity models for certain products and services in different areas. Therefore ensuring the online business is created to address the needs of the local market as well as fulfilling the corporate need is essential.
Quarter4 can provide all these services for our clients, ensuring that we manage the complexity on their behalf, and deliver the results in a low risk and transparent manner.
- Online Business Models
- Revenue growth and Online marketing
- Customer Lifecycle Management
- International ecommerce
- Language translation and positioning
- International payments
- Bank card, Credit card and offline payments
- Tax handling and reconciliation
- Legal guidance and legislation changes
- Fraud model and trade embargo control
- Customer behaviour diversity
- International propensity modelling
- Research and analysis